Wednesday, December 28, 2011

THANK YOU - THANK YOU - THANK YOU!!


I just completed your book, FROM SOVEREIGN TO SERF. Fantastic!!  

Thanks to FROM SOVEREIGN TO SERF I have been freed of the duty to organize and share 147 G of my own research. Plus I learned some more!!! (referring to Sun Tzu) You and I have both come to the same conclusions. I know your work to be factual and its presentation is wonderful.  FROM SOVEREIGN TO SERF is thoughtfully composed delivering facts without terrifying the reader.


I have tried on many occasions to pry open the eyes of my adult children. Unfortunately, I scared them to death when I first discovered this circumstance we all find ourselves in.  I delivered to each of them a two inch stack of congressional records, treaties and my own hysteria at discovering what I had suspected since the assassination of John F. Kennedy
I've since gone beyond the anger and hysteria and am now focused on solutions. Your tempered words in FROM SOVEREIGN TO SERF may just do the trick. I sincerely hope so.  

Thank you again.
Julie H.

No comments:

Post a Comment