Sunday, February 12, 2012

Inspiring...

FROM SOVEREIGN TO SERF READER REVIEW

Great broadcast tonight. I am over whelmed and reconfirmed and inspired with so much information that I must listen again and again to the broadcast to take notes and absorb your knowledge and to calibrate my compass. You connect so many dots that are essential. Jesus was a true anarchist. We need only to live by the law of God and the government is made impotent.

I sent a copy of Roger Sayles' book, From Sovereign to Serf,  to a friend. It was promptly commandeered by her husband and she has yet to read it as he is reading it now. I am very surprised. It took  me over twenty years to convince her I was not wearing a tin foil hat. I pray and hope I have succeeded.

But as the river flows, so it wears down the stone.

I have found From Sovereign to Serf to be very informative, especially for those that have not beforehand been involved in the struggle, as well as others that have and are seeking the truth.

I am however researching the connection in the UCC /Merchant law in regards to property rights, right to travel, registration of property (transportation and means of locomotion) and transfer of title of property of that property through conversion and fraud.

I have yet to file my affidavit because I want it to be as short as possible and include all necessary aspects of my assertion of status.

Bless you
- Ray M.


No comments:

Post a Comment